A Virtual Event
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education
May 25th-29th, 2020
The annual forum at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education to meet and share their work in the field of STEM Education
We are pleased to announce that Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR is organizing its 10th Annual Research Meet (ARM) from May 25th (Mon)-May 29th (Fri), 2020.
This year ARM 2020 is being hosted for the first time in a new virtual format on the webinar.hbcse.tifr.res.in platform as a series of talks, presentations, panel discussions and posters. Attendance will be through prior registration and submission of abstracts.
The Annual Research Meet provides a forum for presenting and sharing your experiences with the larger community of research scholars and professionals in STEM education.
We invite presentations in the field of
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Cognitive Studies of Science Learning
- Structure and Dynamics of Knowledge
- Science, Technology
- Society & Environment Education (STSEE)
- Gender & Identity Studies in Science & Technology
- Equity Studies in Science Education
- Design & Technology Education
- Mathematics Education
- and other allied fields.
Researchers can present literature reviews, pilot studies, preliminary data analyses, research papers, topical discussions, posters and the like.
In the new format
- Sessions will be hosted each day for 2-2.5 hours
- Presentations will include real-time interactions between speakers and the audience on the virtual platform
- The virtual format for Poster presentations will allow participants to exhibit their work on the this website. A dedicated space will be available for readers/visitors to comment, suggest and discuss with authors during all days of Meet.
- Panel Discussions will include experts from the field of STEM Education & Research, Faculty, Administrators, Academic Coordinators and Researchers from diverse fields, where they will speak on and address issues raised by the larger community of scholars.
We hope that this event provides the you the space for conversation, academic or otherwise, in such times of social distancing.
We look forward to stimulating discussions, creating opportunities and pushing the boundaries of STEM education scholarship through this engagement.